• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2012-13 NHL season

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Of all the body parts necessary to play hockey, teeth aren't one of them.

you got that right. lots of youtube examples of guys getting pucks or sticks in the face, getting stitched on the bench and not missing a shift. guys pulling their own teeth out etc.

search youtube for ian laperriere...

it's a total team game unlike any other.

sorry about the lack of punctuation and caps, using ereader.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
I remember a couple of years ago Blackhawks @ Coyotes. Jeremy Roenick gets boarder HARD. Knocks out about 4 teeth, breaks both thumbs, sprains both wrists, sprains a knee and he still skates the next 3 shifts untill they drag him into the locker room.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
And he's an american... Imagine had he been from Ontario or SK :p

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I remember a couple of years ago Blackhawks @ Coyotes. Jeremy Roenick gets boarder HARD. Knocks out about 4 teeth, breaks both thumbs, sprains both wrists, sprains a knee and he still skates the next 3 shifts untill they drag him into the locker room.
Did they win?

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Roenick is a bad mamajamma for sure. I hated seeing him leave the Coyotes.

ec - at this point, the assumption is 48 games I think.
The new CBA will not be official until the NHLPA completes its ratification vote, which according to a Union spokesperson is expected to be Saturday. Commissioner Bettman said the 2012-13 regular-season schedule will be released "instantaneously" after the players' ratification vote is complete and the CBA is signed.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I was never a fan untill I went to a game first hand. The size of these guys and the speed they carry on skates is amazing. I used to run a Goodyear store and one of my customers flew a mini blimp in the arena and dropped tickets and gift certificates from it to the fans. he gave me his tickets one night and it was right on the glass in the corner by where the zamboni entered the ice. I was amazed at the brutality of the game. i became hooked.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I was never a fan untill I went to a game first hand. The size of these guys and the speed they carry on skates is amazing. I used to run a Goodyear store and one of my customers flew a mini blimp in the arena and dropped tickets and gift certificates from it to the fans. he gave me his tickets one night and it was right on the glass in the corner by where the zamboni entered the ice. I was amazed at the brutality of the game. i became hooked.
Was it a Coyotes game? I used to go to a couple of games every year when I lived down there. Pro hockey games are amazing... hell, even the major-junior games are fantastic (Portland Winterhawks). I'm going to another one next Friday as a matter of fact. :cool:

Best sport live, hands down.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online