• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2012 Season

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
arookery9.aviary.com.s3.amazonaws.com_15944500_15944614_24c0_625x625.jpg

So what are your predictions for this new season which started yesterday????

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Niner vs. Texans in SB 47.

Bears have a good year, everybody is high on the Eagles again BUT Vick won't play a full season AGAIN. Packers will have a good regular season, fall down in the play offs again (they have been figured out).

Patriots tough as always. Raiders have a surprising year. Broncos make playoffs but lose in first round. James Harrison knocks himself out for season because he can't stop leading with his helmet.

Goodell stands his ground on "bounty gate" and we have replacement refs until week 8.

That was fun, it will be interesting to look back at the end of the season and see how far off I am!

OP
xamilo

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Hum, I would say the SuperBowl will host New England vs Green Bay (For the first time I would think of Chicago, but we all know injuries are going to kill the team during the playoffs). Special mention to the Ravens and Texans for the AFC. I'd say Dallas will finally be the NFC surprise if, again, injuries don't stop them.

Miami will fail miserably, and the Chiefs will win their division. Tebow ends the year as the Jet's stating QB, New Orleans will do horrible, Seahawks win the first playoff game and Manning retires by the end of the year or announces next year will be his last campaign.

Oh, and Favre will say something stupid during the season in an interview about his retirement

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I know this is a largely Packer forum but GO LIONS!!!
I hope Suh gets hit by a bus... friggin douche. The Aints probably paid him to hurt someone from the Packers while scouting him to come be a part of their bounty program. He would fit in with that scumbag organization just fine.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
So far one of my predictions is wrong, Saints players suspension is over turned...wtf?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Just checked again on my phone, Vilma, Fujita and one other appeal overturns the bounty ruling and are eligible to play week 1.

OP
xamilo

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Yeah, the penalty was turned for the Saints. No real surprises this week (maybe the Broncos but there are still 5:00 minutes on the clock).

Niners looking great, my Bears killing it, etc.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Coming into the season I was worried most about the Bears. In the NFC I think they got better when everybody else stayed the same!

I love that Niner D!! The game wasn't really even as close as the score would indicate.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Wasn't much help to see the 'Aints suspension overturned. NFL must have known the butt-kickin' RGIII would hand out. RGIII gets St. Louis next week. Off to a great start.
Elway... Woops! Manning looked pretty good in orange. Steelers got thumped.
Niners!!! Packers looked like they might as well pack it in.
Jets!! Sanchez proving his worth. If Tebow is gonna be the "franchise QB", Sanchez is certainly improving his ability to bargain with other teams. Still like Rex Ryan. His post game interview was pretty good.
Dolts won't see the same boost from Luck as the Skins will from RGIII.
Bucs looked good with a new coach.
Da Bears are back!!!!

Should be a good year to watch the NFL.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.