• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2012 Season

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Oh God my Bears suck! lol

It always depends on Cutler. Big game= Big Win Bad Game = We suck big time.
That's the advantage the Niners have. Alex Smith has a good game and they look awesome. He sucks (as usual) they still manage to win somehow

I have yet to see a game where he has sucked. He's not going to light it up usually but he's not going to throw 4 INTs and lose the game either. At this point which would you prefer? The Bears and the Niners could be the same team in the same situation with a QB that wasn't a pouty baby. Good D, good RB, Bears I would say have the edge in WR's but not by much. Whats the difference? QB play and coaching (maybe? i dont know much about the bears coach).

OP
xamilo

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I have yet to see a game where he has sucked. He's not going to light it up usually but he's not going to throw 4 INTs and lose the game either. At this point which would you prefer? The Bears and the Niners could be the same team in the same situation with a QB that wasn't a pouty baby. Good D, good RB, Bears I would say have the edge in WR's but not by much. Whats the difference? QB play and coaching (maybe? i dont know much about the bears coach).

In my opinion the Bears coaching is precisely the problem we have. Smith just isn't the guy and I expected after Angelo was fired he would have taken him as well. Anyway, we'll have to wait for Cohen to sign up for the Bears hehehe

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Jim, WTF happened to your Niners?

P.S. How about them Cardinals. D is legit.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Jim, WTF happened to your Niners?

P.S. How about them Cardinals. D is legit.
oh man, wake up call I hope! I think they started to believe their hype, hopefully they come back tough next week!

Hey, that hit on Vick was a thing of beauty! Also shows why the Eagles will go nowhere thus season, Vick will be in a wheelchair by the end of the season!

OP
xamilo

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
As every NFL season in the last few years, surprises arise from nowhere. I would have bet an arm and a leg in the Niners vs Viking game and I would have lost it, but even worse, what about Oakland beating Pittsburg. You guys know I have Big Ben but in one of his best games the defense succumbed against the Pat.. I mean, Pack... ok, RAIDERS???? Arizona, Buffalo, 3-0???

Hehehe and its half time in MNF and the Packers seem they have no way out against Seattle. Gosh I love the NFL!!!!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I won't watch another nfl game till they replace these circus animals they call referees.

The last roughing the passer call was horrible. The blatant offensive pass interference that was called defensive. Then the horse shit call in the end zone...this one I don't blame on the field refs, that was blown by the booth idiots. If there's going to be replay make sure you make the right call. Idiots.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online