• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2012 Season

OP
xamilo

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
They will always be my team, but I am having serious doubts about the Pack right now.

The Packers suck right now for some very strange reason. I guess the Texans - Niners SB wasn't that crazy at all...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
More has been made clear to me....

1) The Eagles will be a non factor this year....again
2) The Texans look REALLY good
3) The Broncos aren't all that good, just have Peyton
4) The Packers likely will not make the playoffs
5) Defense and Running are making a comeback.

OP
xamilo

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Ok, weirdest week this year...
1. So, who bet on the Seahawks and Titans? Yes, no one. I can't believe NE lost, neither Pittsburg
2. I still hold position on the 49s being one QB away from Superbowl. It is easy when you play against a sucky defense, but when paired with a decent one like the Giants, Smith just falls apart.
3. Wow, Rodgers is back for sure! What a hell of a game he just had! So, PAckers back in track or too soon to define?
4. Browns finally won something, Falcons still unbeaten with Ryan sucking, Vikings on track

Well, this is why I love this game....

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Alex Smith followed up his best game with his worst....

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Worst team in pro football... Kansas City!! Kansas City is desparatly attempting to have the worst team in pro football... and baseball.

RGIII, takes a hit that would render most comatose for life, comes back strong.

This will be an interesting season for the books. Substitute refs with bad calls that could decide who goes to the SB. Teams like Pats, Steelers, and Pack not winning every time out. Saints looking like they need to reinstate the "bounty program". Sheesh!!!!!!

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Where has this Green Bay team been? Next man up, on point passing, just enough ground game to have to respect it... I hope this means they are back and it's not going to be a who knows who's going to show up kinda season. The Steelers are on the way down. Alex Smith will at least be able to say he was drafted higher than Rodgers, can't take that away. I hope Eli officially makes it out of Peyton's shadow someday because I think when it's all said and done he will certainly deserve to be. Little bro ultimately will be more successful.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Where has this Green Bay team been? Next man up, on point passing, just enough ground game to have to respect it... I hope this means they are back and it's not going to be a who knows who's going to show up kinda season. The Steelers are on the way down. Alex Smith will at least be able to say he was drafted higher than Rodgers, can't take that away. I hope Eli officially makes it out of Peyton's shadow someday because I think when it's all said and done he will certainly deserve to be. Little bro ultimately will be more successful.
Dropped passes were still a problem for the pack last night. Multiple balls hitting receivers in the chest being dropped. They really need to hem that up. Had they not gotten a couple absolutely spectacular catches in key spots that game would have been a lot different. imo

🔥 Latest posts

Members online