• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2013 Golf Goals

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
I can usually do that in 14 or 15 holes... if I can do it so can you! :D Seriously though, great goal.

Biggest goal for me is to just play more. If I can average a round a week I'd be really happy.

Well my goal last year was to break 80 and I shoot 78 twice.

Gaijin_Golfer

Feb 5, 2013
Columbus, OH
Country
I want to get my handicap back down around 10, practice more, play more and have fun. Last year I spend too much money buying clubs on Ebay, which didnt allow me to play and go to the range as much as I need to, which hurt my scores.
My plan is to greatly cut back buying clubs on Ebay and work on my swing more. A few years back my handicap was down around a 7 but has ballooned to a 20 and I want to get it back down.

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
My goal is to get my son involved in the game, he has his first clubs and I hope to get him to the range a couple of times.

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
My goal is to get my son involved in the game, he has his first clubs and I hope to get him to the range a couple of times.
I have tried that. I don't push it, I just introduced it. The boys are just not really interested at this point. They don't stay interested in anything they don't excel at quickly. I can only use that as a life lesson for so long before it becomes really annoying for me and them both.

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
He walks around with a golf ball in each hand, and when he visits me at work he plays with the flag stick in our practice hole.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.