• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2013 Handicap Goals

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
If you guys want to go back and forth endlessly over bullshyt, we have a gun thread for that.
Its actually a thread about quitting smoking now. Or at least it was the last time I was there....we have a tendency to wander off topic here at Shottalk.com!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Look, I help people lower their handicap, so my post was just fine. Also, take a look back and see that Jim posted about his putter in THIS thread also (see post #44). I am glad you build buildings, but they don't help people lower their golf score, now do they?
You should check out the Inazone putter thread I made, its your fault I ordered that anyway!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
That's strange, nearly every single customer I've built custom golf clubs for over the past 21 years has reported an immediate and significant reduction in score just from playing equipment professionally fitted for their game. At least a couple strokes, and sometimes more. Had one elderly gent many years ago who had never broken 100 go out and shoot 94 his first time out with the woods and irons I made for him. Proper fitting equipment really can lower scores right off the bat. I've seen it happen too many times to believe otherwise.

That's strange, how do you build these clubs that force me to swing them properly? And force me to aim properly, or choose the correct club, etc.

Clubs don't lower anything. You still have to hit them.

Confidence probably has more to do with their success after being fitted than the clubs. If someone believes the clubs are better, they will play better regardless of the clubs.

The same goes for a lot of things. Fishing is a good one, give a guy a rod and reel that he believes is better or he is more confident in, he will fish harder and catch more fish. I've seen it many times. And its not because the rod and reel are catching more fish.

Staff online

Members online