• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 Masters Tournament Tickets

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'm still waiting for that referal. I wanna know which one of you freaks has a friend with Masters tickets and rather than just go with him you tell him about Shottalk to get rid of them.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
cute-puppies7.jpg

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I'm still waiting for that referal. I wanna know which one of you freaks has a friend with Masters tickets and rather than just go with him you tell him about Shottalk to get rid of them.
Was thinking the same

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
where the hell is scottsdale, az
Where the greatest putter of all time, the "Dale Head" was designed and manufactured by Karsten!!!
Where you have to wear 4 turquoise rings, 2 turquoise bracekets, a turquoise watch band, a turquoise hat band, and a turquoise bolo tie slide before they will let you live there.
Where those who think saying they are from Phoenix is so "yesterday", can say they live close to Scottsdale in an attemp to impress the tourists.
Where Greg is probably playing golf every day while we "working class" can only see snow and ice covering our fairways and greens.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
cool. I have both a supplier meeting and a turquoise cock ring. this will work out well.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Where the greatest putter of all time, the "Dale Head" was designed and manufactured by Karsten!!!
Where you have to wear 4 turquoise rings, 2 turquoise bracekets, a turquoise watch band, a turquoise hat band, and a turquoise bolo tie slide before they will let you live there.
Where those who think saying they are from Phoenix is so "yesterday", can say they live close to Scottsdale in an attemp to impress the tourists.
Where Greg is probably playing golf every day while we "working class" can only see snow and ice covering our fairways and greens.
They don't let me into Scottsdale. I'm too fat, old, and ugly.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Actually, I've played the TPC course in Scottsdale on two occasions.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Can't you play there for like $40 during the summer?
There are 2 courses. The Champions course which is reasonable and the Stadium course (where they play the tournament) which is $300 this time of year. One of my rounds was 1 month after the tournament and the other time is was about 1 month before.

Members online

No members online now.