• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 - Predictions Challenge

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I had already forgotten about this. Who won the tourney anyway? :D

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
People bringing up random stuff to add isn't debating it. They're trying to add to rules that were already set.

My opinion is, the rules are set, no more additions. Then again, I'm not even playing the game...
You lost all of your rights to voice your opinion on this topic when you pussed out of the deal. :p

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Well, the Great One puts up a 79 today. Won't be in the field tomorrow, Sunday. Refused post-round yesterday. Such a good sport. Who picked him to "sizzle"?? And, Sneds missed the cut. My "sizzle" guy dropped from first to a tie for second. Not that I'm keeping track......

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Well, the Great One puts up a 79 today. Won't be in the field tomorrow, Sunday. Refused post-round yesterday. Such a good sport. Who picked him to "sizzle"?? And, Sneds missed the cut. My "sizzle" guy dropped from first to a tie for second. Not that I'm keeping track......
Lol

OP
TheTrueReview

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
This guy sizzles at the Farmers. Speith falls over with the line in sight.

1545981_728657980491154_464373971_n.png

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Limp, what's going on with your boy Spieth?
He holed out on the par 4 seventh, today, for an eagle. Then... went belly up and ended up +1. Rivera is a totally different course than he has been playing. Hopefully, he doesn't get "sophmoritis" and can keep playing well. He's currently like #9 on the 2014 money list. Not bad for a 20 year old kid to already have pocketed well over $1 million this year in winnings.

Queball915

Jan 29, 2014
Speith and Westwood are my top probables for a major but pulling for Phil in the US open. You know he's preparing for that one more than anything.

🔥 Latest posts