• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2015 Honda Classic

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
They call him, he plays well, they DQ him on a technicality. Some of the rules really suck.
I most certainly agree, but....
There are insane rules we all must put up with in life. Working for most any firm/corporation, today, you must adhere to certain rules/protocol that simply don't make sense. I have to generate four "goals" each 6 months, having to do with how I want to "grow" in the firm. Sheesh! All I want to do is retire and they keep adding projects. Yet, HR says..... A foreman for the GC on this project just got written up because his safety guy caught him sharpening his carpenter's pencil without first putting on "cut gloves". Can't have any "cutting" instrument or tool in your hand without wearing cut resistant gloves. We could argue all day about seat belt laws, etc. There are rules and ignorance of those rules is no excuse.
This seems like a good kid that got a chance and played well. Hopefully, this incident will motivate him to come back and play even better to show any detractors that he has what it takes to do well.

WWBDD

Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2013
Country
Canada Canada
Interesting leaderboard.

WWBDD

Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2013
Country
Canada Canada
Looking at a Monday finish.

WWBDD

Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2013
Country
Canada Canada
When was the last time Poulter lead a golf tournament?

🔥 Latest posts