• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2015 Major League Baseball

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
In my opinion, it's all about who gets hot at the right time. The worst team in baseball can beat the best team any day of the week. The FC's are red hot right now.

True in many pro sports. The "all we have to do is make the playoffs with a healthy team" goal works in Hockey, NBA, NFL, Ryder/President's Cup, etc.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
12170769_10208305400058298_274260756_n.jpg

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
The next 5 things to happen before they win:

Flying cars are invented
Hitler is cloned, loses WW3, WW4, and WW5.
Teleportation is invented
Man colonizes Mars and Pluto
The sun explodes.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Would love to see a Royals/Cubs WS. Royals would be in if they win this afternoon. But, they may upchuck all over themselves and lose the next 3 in a row. Son-in-law is a huge Cubs fan and also a Royals fan.

I'm no baseball nut. Sorta like watchin' paint dry. Yet, the entire region has caught Royals fever this past couple of years.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Royals went 14 innings, last night, to win Game 1 of the World Series. 5 hours, 9 minutes. I could have played 36 holes in the time it took to play one baseball game!!! Folks called it "thrilling". I was "thrilled" until about the 10th inning and went to bed. Just not a huge baseball fan.
Looks like there's a good chance the Royals will head to New York with a 2-0 lead over the Mets. The entire region is really pulling for them. Lots of hardy fans.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Royals went 14 innings, last night, to win Game 1 of the World Series. 5 hours, 9 minutes. I could have played 36 holes in the time it took to play one baseball game!!! Folks called it "thrilling". I was "thrilled" until about the 10th inning and went to bed. Just not a huge baseball fan.
Looks like there's a good chance the Royals will head to New York with a 2-0 lead over the Mets. The entire region is really pulling for them. Lots of hardy fans.

I tuned in at about the 3rd inning, then turned over after a bit. Glad I did. Geez, 14 innings.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I hope this series goes 7 games!
Went 5. Royals came from behind in well over half their post-season games. A ball club with no big names. Just a bunch of good players who seem to motivate each other to excel.

If you count Game 1 at 14 innings and Game 5 at 12 innings, FWS, you came close to seeing 7 games wrapped into 5 nights.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.