• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Against the Isles? I don't think so. But it doesn't matter because they'll wind up playing and losing to the Rangers anyhow. :D

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Don't they re-seed after the first round?
No. It's very division-based.

Here's my bracket:
upload_2015-4-14_11-5-5.png

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Which is dumb because they needed to ditch the division-based alignment anyhow.

Anders_H

mmmm, beer
Mar 12, 2015
Gavle
Country
Sweden Sweden
Watching the Caps right now, they're having a hard time against the Islanders. Backstrom one assist at least, it was a friend of mine (who coached him at the time) that told him to play center instead of defender when he was a kid :)

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Watching the Caps right now, they're having a hard time against the Islanders. Backstrom one assist at least, it was a friend of mine (who coached him at the time) that told him to play center instead of defender when he was a kid :)

The Caps have been in existence for 40 years. In that time, they made the playoffs 25 times. In those 25 attempts to make the 2nd round, they have succeeded only twice. They are not a playoff team. :(

Anders_H

mmmm, beer
Mar 12, 2015
Gavle
Country
Sweden Sweden
I'm not a Caps fan, I just like Nick Backstrom. I'm a Blackhawks fan, my dad (who's a Swede) grew up in Chicago, he lived there from the age of 4 until they moved back home when he was 18 and met mother six months later...
He had a Blackhawks jacket that I loved as a kid.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Caps are one of the teams I like, although I'm not watching tonight.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
What is this "hockey" of which you speak? Is that where folks put on heavily padded uniforms and big helmets and then have fistfights on ice?? Is this where all the players teeth resemble folks born and raised in Arkansas? Is this where they take some sort of club, swing at what looks like a tuna can painted some dastardly color, and skid it along the ice. Reminds me of a 9-iron I hit today that rocketed 50 yards past a green and never left the ground. Maybe I can take my 9-iron to an ice rink and play hockey. Nah! I don't see the sense in trying to cold-cock someone with more protective clothing on that the Michelin man.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.