• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2016 Major League Baseball

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Royals score 7 runs in the bottom of the 9th on Saturday to win by 1 against the... then... division leading White Sox. Royals score 3 in the bottom of the 8th on Sunday to go up by 1 and win against the White Sox. Scoring is done by "no-names". Kids that are playing their second game in the majors or kids that have been brought up to replace hurt regulars. I'm not a baseball fan. My wife has to have the Royals on tv and I give her that so I can watch golf. I have to admit, the Royals were fun to watch last year and are regaining that "spark" now. In first place in the division. Will see if they can keep the momentum going.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Royals score 7 runs in the bottom of the 9th on Saturday to win by 1 against the... then... division leading White Sox. Royals score 3 in the bottom of the 8th on Sunday to go up by 1 and win against the White Sox. Scoring is done by "no-names". Kids that are playing their second game in the majors or kids that have been brought up to replace hurt regulars. I'm not a baseball fan. My wife has to have the Royals on tv and I give her that so I can watch golf. I have to admit, the Royals were fun to watch last year and are regaining that "spark" now. In first place in the division. Will see if they can keep the momentum going.

Whatever the sport it's always great to see no-names rise to the challenge.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Is that weird sports season still on?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.