• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2016 NFL Season Talk

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
You can dislike him...you can hate him...but, you gotta admit the talent and that he does a lot of good for underprivileged kids.

That's really not to defend him as I'm not a huge Cam fan. But, I do like things he does outside of football. He has a Thanksgiving meal for underprivileged kids, this year they served over 800.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
You can dislike him...you can hate him...but, you gotta admit the talent and that he does a lot of good for underprivileged kids.

That's really not to defend him as I'm not a huge Cam fan. But, I do like things he does outside of football. He has a Thanksgiving meal for underprivileged kids, this year they served over 800.
Absolutely. Off the field he is one of the good guys. On the field... fuk that guy!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Chiefs/Raiders tomorrow night. Just hope it turns out to be a good game. If the Chiefs win, they will take over 1st place in the AFC West. Chiefs still have Titans, Broncos, and Chargers left... in that order.

If the Raiders win, they will lock down the division.

Two old rivals meet in really cold weather in KC and both need the win.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Chiefs/Raiders tomorrow night. Just hope it turns out to be a good game. If the Chiefs win, they will take over 1st place in the AFC West. Chiefs still have Titans, Broncos, and Chargers left... in that order.

If the Raiders win, they will lock down the division.

Two old rivals meet in really cold weather in KC and both need the win.
That's the makings for a good game!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
The Chiefs do nothing extremely well. They don't win games. They scratch and bite just enough to not lose games.

Alex Smith protects the ball and doesn't through interceptions... but tossed the ball to Oakland last night. The Chiefs don't fumble... but did last night. The Chief's defense is led by Johnson, one of the best linebackers in the NFL. He gets hurt and they put a safety in to play linebacker. And, still, they won.

Sorta a fun team to watch, this year. No game is over until the final whistle blows.

Titans, Broncos, and Chargers left. None of those are pushovers.

Drove 9 1/2 hours yesterday. Got here in time to eat a bite of supper and then watch the game. Long day for an old man!!!!!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Gameday!

20161211_112222_zps5il6lxub.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.