• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2016 NFL Season Talk

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Well, the Chiefs set yet another record. Biggest player to every throw a touchdown pass... 346 lbs.!!!! Bye, Bye to the Donkeys.
AFC playoff teams set. NFC still has some up in the air. With the severe QB injuries, Steelers or Chiefs would be the only ones able to give the Pats a good ballgame. Afraid NE is on their way to the Super Bowl. They outta ban "coaches in hoodies"!!!!! :D

Not a Seahawks fan, but really hated to see Lockett get busted up. He's got "good genes" and the entire family is well thought of. He had a ruptured kidney or spleen of some pretty serious injury while here at K-State. Came back from that. Hopefully, he'll heal and be back playing in the NFL next year.

Quite an argument on radio this morning as to who should be NFL coach of the year. Belechek is without a doubt the best coach in the League. Yet, Del Rio brought the Raiders back into prominence. Atlanta coach. Dolphins coach. What about the Cowboys?

Still some football to be played before the Super Bowl.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Hopefully Rex doesn't get another head coaching job, he sucks at the job.
One game under .500 for the time at Buffalo. Many NFL coaches would give their right arm for that record. Having that record in the same division as New England and a GM who has failed miserably at drafting players??

Ryan's problem is not his coaching ability or knowledge of the Game. Ryan's personality and propensity to stick his foot in his mouth is what gets him fired. Wouldn't surprise me to see him offered another head coaching job fairly soon.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
One game under .500 for the time at Buffalo. Many NFL coaches would give their right arm for that record. Having that record in the same division as New England and a GM who has failed miserably at drafting players??

Ryan's problem is not his coaching ability or knowledge of the Game. Ryan's personality and propensity to stick his foot in his mouth is what gets him fired. Wouldn't surprise me to see him offered another head coaching job fairly soon.
Maybe he should disguise himself as his twin brother........somebody might hire him and then he could hire his real self as an assistant.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country

Probably by the Jets.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Browns taking the Steelers into overtime????!!!!!! Wow! And, the Browns won the toss to start the first overtime period.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Chip Kelly is now being paid by two teams not to coach. I've been not coaching for free for years.
Not his fault this year. Only given one season with shite talent is not really giving him a chance to prove himself. I was kind of hoping to see if he learned anything from his Philadelphia experience, but I guess we will not find out. Most of the talent bailed out on Harbaugh so there was not a whole lot to work with.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
The resident Bronco fans can go pound sand!! Who is the AFC West Champ!!!????!!!??? CHIEFS!!

Don't really like them to have a bye week. They are finding ways to not lose these games. Not playing really well. Doing just enough to eke out a win. How about a Chiefs/Packers Super Bowl??

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
The resident Bronco fans can go pound sand!!

1577.gif

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.