• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2017 NFL Season Thread

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
That was the worst game I've seen from Seattle in a long while. After that beauty against the Eagles, this was just awfulness.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
That was the worst game I've seen from Seattle in a long while. After that beauty against the Eagles, this was just awfulness.
The whole season has been that way for quite a few teams. Lots of inconsistent performances from all but a handful of teams. The Pats & Eagles lost early season games with bad performances and then went on a tear, but a lot of teams don't know which version is going to show up - kinda like my golf game.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
If you're the MVP of a game nobody watches does it really count?

Only if you are having a debate with a fellow on Shot Talk concerning the true or falseness of the Eagles having a Pro Bowl QB coming off the bench when their starting QB goes down with a season ending ACL injury.

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I've lost count on the number of non pro bowl caliber players that have played in the pro bowl.

🔥 Latest posts