• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2017 NFL Season Thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
8934.jpg

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Kaep would have been a better get.
At this point I think Kaepernick is damaged goods and will never recover to where he was at one point.

Cutler is an odd duck where he has one game in which he looks like the 2nd coming of Tom Brady and then the next one he is worst thing to ever attempt to play the game. I'm hoping he simply needs someone to believe in him and maybe it will ignite a spark, he has skills but they are overshadowed by his erratic play and at times moody behaviour.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
At this point I think Kaepernick is damaged goods and will never recover to where he was at one point.

Cutler is an odd duck where he has one game in which he looks like the 2nd coming of Tom Brady and then the next one he is worst thing to ever attempt to play the game. I'm hoping he simply needs someone to believe in him and maybe it will ignite a spark, he has skills but they are overshadowed by his erratic play and at times moody behaviour.

It was an obvious pick Gaze loves him so it was very straight forward decision. It is unfortunate. Not that I believed Tanehill to be good, but Cutler, well, he'll give the Dolphins an 8-8 season which will never be remembered and will cut of 10 million from the salary cap

🔥 Latest posts