• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018/2019 NFL Season thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Chiefs won again but it was pretty ugly. Up until the last minute or so, they could well have lost to the Raiders. The defense is still terrible!!!! Offensive line has issues. Thought they would look stronger after the bye week. Ravens, Chargers, Seahawks, and Raiders again to end the regular season. None are a pushover.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Our college football coach retired today, after 30 years. Jordy Nelson who left the Pack to play one year with the Raiders is retiring. Jordy got along well with McCarthy. We're already politicking to bring in McCarthy as head coach and Jordy as an assistant to do most of the recruiting. Jordy's home is just a few miles north and he played college ball here. Sounds like a plan, right???

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Our college football coach retired today, after 30 years. Jordy Nelson who left the Pack to play one year with the Raiders is retiring. Jordy got along well with McCarthy. We're already politicking to bring in McCarthy as head coach and Jordy as an assistant to do most of the recruiting. Jordy's home is just a few miles north and he played college ball here. Sounds like a plan, right???
Kansas State, right?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I hope they get a coach with some creativity. Rumors got the offensive coordinater of the Patriots but he was a flop at Denver.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I hope they get a coach with some creativity. Rumors got the offensive coordinater of the Patriots but he was a flop at Denver.
Bill Belichick was a “flop” in his first head coaching job in Cleveland. I am hoping McDaniels stays in NE.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.