• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018/2019 NFL Season thread

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
Chiefs picked up a couple more wide receivers. If Mahommes can hit 'em and they can hang on to the ball... the next couple of weeks should resemble basketball scores.
Hope so. They are fun to watch........except when they are drumming the Broncos. :D

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Guess Chiefs pulled one out. Overtime win. I was on the golf course so did not get to watch the game.

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
What a game last night. The Chargers are for real. I thought they were toast when behind by 14 with not much time left.

That was worth staying up for. Great finish. The last possession by the Chiefs lost it (besides their weak defense against River's hurry-up offense). All they needed was a few first downs and they blew it with penalties and weak offensive line play. I love watching both teams, but the Bolts had more poise under pressure last night - that will help in the playoffs. Mahomes is still very young.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I can't stand Phillip Rivers. I turned off the game with about 8 minutes left in the 4th, figuring on another KC win, and watched Rick and Morty instead. Looks like I missed quite a finish.

Members online

No members online now.