• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018/2019 NFL Season thread

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Glad I'm not in Vegas today.
Once I realized it was a snow game, I should have swapped that pick out. Colts ground game relies on the success of thier passing game. In the snow, Colts passing game no bueno.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
There's no snow and they still suck.
First half. If they did not block that punt, the game would have been over at half time. Now they are trying to play catch up and doing a poor job of it.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
"Turn out the lights! The party's over!" Chiefs looked pretty good today. Or, did the Colts just look that bad?

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
"Turn out the lights! The party's over!" Chiefs looked pretty good today. Or, did the Colts just look that bad?
A little bit of both. Chiefs moved the ball well even in the tougher conditions. Colts hurt themselves with several momentum killing penalties / drops, and other than the last drive of the first half, never really moved the ball consistently. Chiefs D played much better at home and it showed today.

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
The AFC shootout has begun. Pats v Bolts - Two teams with high-scoring offenses and mediocre defenses. Whoever scores last wins?

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Where's your predictions? Oh, that's right, you didn't make any. You just go ahead a stay on the sidelines where it's safe.
Well, I got u beat no matter what happens today. Rams took the Cowboys by the horns last night. Hoping to go 3 for 4 and its looking real good in New England in the first half.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Where's your predictions? Oh, that's right, you didn't make any. You just go ahead a stay on the sidelines where it's safe.
I only had one horse in the race. They made it past the first challenge. Can they make one more... it appears against the Pats?

🔥 Latest posts