• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018/2019 NFL Season thread

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Chiefs vs. Saints, Drew Brees plays the game of his life and gets MVP, Brady retires, all is right with the world.
Don’t hold your breath, you have another 4 to 5 years of Brady to deal with.

Pats vs Rams. (for no other reason than not wanting to face a dome team in a dome in the SB)

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Don’t hold your breath, you have another 4 to 5 years of Brady to deal with.

Pats vs Rams. (for no other reason than not wanting to face a dome team in a dome in the SB)
I see no way possible for the Rams to get there. I might...MIGHT say you have an argument with the Pats, but the Rams are playing their last game in my opinion.

4 or 5 years?? Who does he think he is, Brett Favre??

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I see no way possible for the Rams to get there. I might...MIGHT say you have an argument with the Pats, but the Rams are playing their last game in my opinion.

4 or 5 years?? Who does he think he is, Brett Favre??
Sunday in KC is forecasting Brady weather. The old man plays great in extreme winter games, just can not win in Florida in the early fall heat.

Rams looked to be back in early season form last Sunday, better than NO looked against the Eagles.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Sunday in KC is forecasting Brady weather. The old man plays great in extreme winter games, just can not win in Florida in the early fall heat.

Rams looked to be back in early season form last Sunday, better than NO looked against the Eagles.
Yeah, but I think KC wants it more. I really do think KC will win, it's not an anti Pats thing.

And, I think NO got a huge wake up call almost getting beat by the Eagles. Had they played their game, it would have been a very lopsided outcome.

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Yeah, but I think KC wants it more. I really do think KC will win, it's not an anti Pats thing.

And, I think NO got a huge wake up call almost getting beat by the Eagles. Had they played their game, it would have been a very lopsided outcome.
I'm not sure KC wants it more. Brady has that "look" again.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Brady is 5-1 in games colder than 20 degrees. Advantage Pats.
Pats have been in playoff games year after year after year. Advantage Pats.

Chiefs have been just having fun all year. They are doing things/trying things that just don't happen in the NFL. The locker room is not the typical prima donnas. It's been laughing and backslapping and practical joking and just making it a fun trip. They are already further than for the last decade. Nothing to lose. Advantage Chiefs.

Win or lose, I just hope it's a good game to watch... and it should be.

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Brady is 5-1 in games colder than 20 degrees. Advantage Pats.
Pats have been in playoff games year after year after year. Advantage Pats.

Chiefs have been just having fun all year. They are doing things/trying things that just don't happen in the NFL. The locker room is not the typical prima donnas. It's been laughing and backslapping and practical joking and just making it a fun trip. They are already further than for the last decade. Nothing to lose. Advantage Chiefs.

Win or lose, I just hope it's a good game to watch... and it should be.
It's hard not to like the Chiefs. They have been fun to watch. Great attitudes and performance.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I'm not sure KC wants it more. Brady has that "look" again.
That "look" is from sucking a little air out of the footballs so they're slightly underinflated. IIRC, he's had experience using (cheating with) some underinflated footballs. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

🔥 Latest posts