• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018/2019 NFL Season thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Chiefs will have their hands full today. NFL #1 offense against #2 defense. Jags look like they are legit. And, my wife has a thing she says is mandatory for me to attend with her at 2:30 this afternoon. I'll barely get to watch the first half. Will probably DVR it.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Chiefs will have their hands full today. NFL #1 offense against #2 defense. Jags look like they are legit. And, my wife has a thing she says is mandatory for me to attend with her at 2:30 this afternoon. I'll barely get to watch the first half. Will probably DVR it.
Guaranteed someone will tell you how it ends before you can watch the DVR.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
What's the deal with the Broncos?? Getting pummeled by the Jets???? How long will Elway put up with this coach?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Chiefs aren't going to have anyone left on the field! Two of their best defenders kicked out of the game... and there is still time to play. The Jags just recovered an onside kick. This game ain't over yet.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
The BROWNS win!!! Three of their first five games have gone into overtime. The Broncos lost another. Chiefs won over the Jags. Poor Pack. What's happened to them? Send Jordy to the Raiders and can't win a game. Maybe their entire team needs to begin selling State Farm Insurance and give up football! Interesting day in NFL.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
With the world’s most expensive third string QB watching from the stands. :D
Tim, doubt you plan to watch the Chiefs/Pats next Sunday. Probably be a pretty boring game. Neither team is playing w..... Woops! I guess one of the teams has been playing okay football this season.:D:D

Should be a fun game. Mahomes challenges just keep getting tougher. Chiefs have about half their already poor defense hurt. The other half can't keep from getting kicked out of games. Right now, I wouldn't bet against either of the teams.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Tim, doubt you plan to watch the Chiefs/Pats next Sunday. Probably be a pretty boring game. Neither team is playing w..... Woops! I guess one of the teams has been playing okay football this season.:D:D

Should be a fun game. Mahomes challenges just keep getting tougher. Chiefs have about half their already poor defense hurt. The other half can't keep from getting kicked out of games. Right now, I wouldn't bet against either of the teams.
If I recall correctly, last year’s Chiefs team started out this hot and then went 1-6 in the next seven games. I guess that is why they play the games each week, paper and electrons mean nothing once the ball is kicked.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.