• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018/2019 NFL Season thread

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
BOOM!

Undefeated no more. :D
upload_2018-10-15_8-15-0.png

Looks like the Pats can only win at home ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
If the Packers didn't have a one-legged Rodgers they'd be screwed. Their defense sucks. Packers 33, Niners 30.
Aaron Rogers is my favorite QB to watch in the 4th QTR when the Packers are behind. He was awesome Monday night. Worth staying up for!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Aaron Rogers is my favorite QB to watch in the 4th QTR when the Packers are behind. He was awesome Monday night. Worth staying up for!
Was a Packers fan... until they let Jordy go. Jordy had come back from some pretty tough injuries and played his heart out for them. Hurt more when they sent him down the road and he ended up at Oakland. Of course, he's probably wondering what hell hole he's walked into out there. Rodgers has not rec'd the accolades he deserves. He's been fantastic during his time at Green Bay... and on the State Farm commercials!! :>)

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Was a Packers fan... until they let Jordy go. Jordy had come back from some pretty tough injuries and played his heart out for them. Hurt more when they sent him down the road and he ended up at Oakland. Of course, he's probably wondering what hell hole he's walked into out there. Rodgers has not rec'd the accolades he deserves. He's been fantastic during his time at Green Bay... and on the State Farm commercials!! :>)
I'm no Packers fan. I just like watching excellent playmakers. I watch the Chiefs a lot too!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
This is the worst Cardinals team I've ever seen. Last year's Browns are laughing at us.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
This is the worst Cardinals team I've ever seen. Last year's Browns are laughing at us.
Cheer up, man! The Cards have as many wins this season as the Browns did in the two previous full seasons. They have a ways to go before they are Browns bad.

🔥 Latest posts