• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018 PGA Championship Discussion thread

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
5, 16, 33, 83 after the first round. I had taken the local boy, Gary Woodland, as one of my first picks. He's leading after the first round. I dumped him for some of the more "popular" choices. Even if it meant losing to the Shot Talk Stooges, I'd love to see him still in in on Sunday.

My 6 year old is rooting for Gary Woodland since he gave him a fist bump and signed his flag Wednesday.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
My 6 year old is rooting for Gary Woodland since he gave him a fist bump and signed his flag Wednesday.
Woodland grew up in Topeka, 45 miles to our east. Went to Kansas University. Does charity events, etc. around the area. He and his wife lost a baby last year. Were expecting twins. Had to take one to save the other. Tough times for any family to endure.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Tony's front nine today. :eek:

upload_2018-8-10_13-39-24.png

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Seven birdies in the first 9 holes... and a triple bogey! When you're hitting the ball well enough to birdy seven holes, how does one hole jump up and kick you in the behind like that? Nice round......

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Leading club pro at this point is Ben Kern (+1). Went to my High School.
Only club pro to make the cut. Will be a fantastic experience for him to play the weekend in a major championship!

Libre

Jul 29, 2007
Country
What's the yellow ribbon about? I see it on many players. I assume somebody passed away - but I missed who. Or is it about something else? Quiet protest? Support the troops? wtf is it for?

I'm a big ricky fan. Just like fred couples and davis love, he should have won a ton of majors at this point in his career. I know how close he's been. I like his attitude, his game, and the fact that he's smaller in stature - same as yours truly.

Last edited:

🔥 Latest posts