• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018 Ryder Cup thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Rose went in the tank last Sunday. Appears he's doing the same today.

Back and forth play! Any of these matches could turn on a dime.

Sep 26, 2018
Country
Canada Canada
Rose went in the tank last Sunday. Appears he's doing the same today.

Back and forth play! Any of these matches could turn on a dime.

Too big of a hill to climb at this point. U.S needed to come out on absolute fire and they didn’t do that. Plenty of European flags on the board, while the leads are small there, at the same time, is no real U.S momentum out there.

All but over, I hope the Garcia match is the clincher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 26, 2018
Country
Canada Canada
Finau putting it to Fleetwood. Simpson making Rose look like a beginner. Woods just sinks a long putt. Yes, the Euros are leading in a lot of matches. I think this could still go either way.

False sense of hope, it’s still over

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Thomas/Spieth did well Friday and Saturday. Thomas is going to put Rory away because Rory's putter has gone cold. Spieth is toast.
Molinari/Fleetwood performed beyond expectations Friday and Saturday. Molinari going to win over Michelson. Fleetwood should have just stayed in the motel room grooming his hair.

Sep 26, 2018
Country
Canada Canada
Thomas/Spieth did well Friday and Saturday. Thomas is going to put Rory away because Rory's putter has gone cold. Spieth is toast.
Molinari/Fleetwood performed beyond expectations Friday and Saturday. Molinari going to win over Michelson. Fleetwood should have just stayed in the motel room grooming his hair.

Wanted to look good hoisting the trophy [emoji471][emoji1303]

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online