• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018 Ryder Cup thread

Sep 26, 2018
Country
Canada Canada
Michelson coming back against Molinari.
The two matches went to the 18th hole. That's golf!!!

Mickelson and Fowler both need to find a way. Rahm and Olesen look good for full points. Tiger missed a great opportunity on 14 and just hit an horrible approach on 15.

Edit- Had my hole numbers wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Just hoping this doesn't play out to where Reed or DeChambeau make the winning point for the U.S. Neither are my favorite players.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Mickelson and Fowler both need to find a way. Rahm and Olesen look good for full points. Tiger missed a great opportunity on 14 and just hit an horrible approach on 15.

Edit- Had my hole numbers wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advantage Woods to pull out at least a halve with Rahm. Poulter is back up by 1.

Sep 26, 2018
Country
Canada Canada
Just hoping this doesn't play out to where Reed or DeChambeau make the winning point for the U.S. Neither are my favorite players.
You must be watching a different Ryder Cup. The 10.5-9.5 makes it seems much closer than what it really is. Europe leads in 6 active matches. The U.S in 2.

You won't have to worry about either making the winning point [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Sep 26, 2018
Country
Canada Canada
You must be watching a different Ryder Cup. The 10.5-9.5 makes it seems much closer than what it really is. Europe leads in 6 active matches. The U.S in 2.

You won't have to worry about either making the winning point [emoji1787]

I am thinking your broadcast may be ahead of mine. Just saw the Rahm missed putt now - a halve definitely a possibility now lol.

🔥 Latest posts