• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2018 Ryder Cup thread

Sep 26, 2018
Country
Canada Canada
Rahm just upchucked all over himself. Woods is in his head.

Not so sure. Woods followed up with a drive into the deep stuff while Rahm launched one and while not in the fairway looks to have a great lie in the primary. I don’t think Tiger is in his head, I think it was the pressure of the Ruder Cup in general. Tiger isn’t nearly as daunting to play against like he was when dominant. He’s missed a lot of shots and players know his Ryder Cup record is horrible. Singles record not so bad but overall performance in RC’s not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Fowler coming back against Sergio.
Rahm back in the driver's seat... if he can putt.

Sep 26, 2018
Country
Canada Canada
If Poulter holds off DJ, your wish for Sergio to give Europe the winning point could come to pass. Maybe you're the psychic!!!:D

All week I thought it would be fitting for Sergio to become the player with the most points in Ryder Cup history by clinching the Ryder Cup - hope it happens [emoji3]

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Poulter can do no worse than halve. I hate to say it, but the U.S. has got too high a hill to climb. What an exciting couple of days of golf!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Molinari wins if for the Euros. Or, rather, Michelson hands it to the Euros.

Sep 26, 2018
Country
Canada Canada
Congratulations to Europe⁠⁠ on winning the Ryder Cup⁠⁠! Bjorn was the better Captain, the course setup played exactly to plan & the European players were simply better in all facets of the game.

Fitting for the Mickelson concession to clinch it. Never should have been a pick!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
This Ryder Cup was decided by Captain's picks. The European 4 picks won 3 1/2 points today. The U.S. picks... tanked. Woods... Michelson... DeChambeau… did not fare well. Finau was awesome!

Sep 26, 2018
Country
Canada Canada
This Ryder Cup was decided by Captain's picks. The European 4 picks won 3 1/2 points today. The U.S. picks... tanked. Woods... Michelson... DeChambeau… did not fare well. Finau was awesome!

And the course setup. The U.S spent 80 percent of the time in the rough, played exactly how Europe envisioned it.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online