• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2019-2020 NFL Season

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
KC 23, NE 16, Refs 12

Patriots always get the calls? Watch the replay of this game.
Some really bad calls and, I must admit, most against the Pats. The Pats should have had two touchdowns they didn't get due to bad calls. A couple bad calls against the Chiefs, but not as "game changing" as those two against the Pats. Still...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Denver??? What's going on? Is Lock the real deal? They sure took the Texans down. Chiefs have to play Broncos next week after Lock wins the last two. Denver on a high note. But, so was Oakland when the Chiefs took them down a notch. Today's game against the Pats was sloppy by both teams. Chiefs may have their hands full with Denver. Another good game to watch next weekend.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Denver??? What's going on? Is Lock the real deal? They sure took the Texans down. Chiefs have to play Broncos next week after Lock wins the last two. Denver on a high note. But, so was Oakland when the Chiefs took them down a notch. Today's game against the Pats was sloppy by both teams. Chiefs may have their hands full with Denver. Another good game to watch next weekend.
Denver is sneaky nasty. Two quality games from Lock.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Those 2 calls were awful and cost the Pats 14 points. That is true. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of folks.
I am certainly NOT a Pats fan. The Pats are probably my second most despised team, right after the Broncos. I understand that refs have before and always will get some calls wrong on the field. However, those two calls that went against the Pats would have taken legally blind refs wearing blindfolds to have missed them the way they did. Surprises me the refs got out of the stadium with their scalps intact.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
I am certainly NOT a Pats fan. The Pats are probably my second most despised team, right after the Broncos. I understand that refs have before and always will get some calls wrong on the field. However, those two calls that went against the Pats would have taken legally blind refs wearing blindfolds to have missed them the way they did. Surprises me the refs got out of the stadium with their scalps intact.
Right!?!

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Eli Manning throws a touchdown pass. It’s been a while.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.