• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2019-2020 NFL Season

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
No worries, the Fins will beat the Redskins.......and God forbid, my Broncos.
Your assuming anyone will be left on the fins. The GM is selling off all their best assets. The Jets will beat them twice.

I feel bad for Flores.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
The Dolphins are Tanking for Tua.
It’s going to take more than Tua. They already a solid QB in Fitzmagic, and a good young QB in Rosen, the problem is that they have a Swiss cheese o line and no quality tools to work with. Tua is not going to fix that by himself.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Pats 76
Opponents 3

Through two games.
091911.jpg

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
If Belichick can’t control him, no one can. Could be a monster season season for AB if he can keep his ego under control.

Just like the whole helmet issue which looked silly until you realized he was setting up an endorsement opportunity, the way he engineered his release from the Raiders using social media is starting to look like some sort of grand plan to go somewhere Pittsburgh refused to trade him to in March.

He is either incredibly smart or incredibly stupid. We will find out soon enough.

Well, we now know the answer. He is incredibly stupid. Released again for sending threatening text messages to the second accuser.

My guess is that someone will sign him by Monday so this story is not over just yet.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Well, we now know the answer. He is incredibly stupid. Released again for sending threatening text messages to the second accuser.

My guess is that someone will sign him by Monday so this story is not over just yet.

Teddy Bruschi put the over/under at 5 games with the Pats for AB. I thought he’d make it over but I clearly underestimated how stupid this guy is.

On another note, I have him on my fantasy team and while he’s on the bench I haven’t cut him. I just have a feeling some team will be stupid enough to pick him up.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Teddy Bruschi put the over/under at 5 games with the Pats for AB. I thought he’d make it over but I clearly underestimated how stupid this guy is.

On another note, I have him on my fantasy team and while he’s on the bench I haven’t cut him. I just have a feeling some team will be stupid enough to pick him up.
I am in the same boat with AB on my fantasy team. If there is no action this week, I doubt he will be on my roster by next Sunday.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Rumor is that some teams are asking for information on his legal issues. I'm thinking he's as done as Kaepernick.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Rumor is that some teams are asking for information on his legal issues. I'm thinking he's as done as Kaepernick.
Yup. Of course, AB just can’t stop on Twitter. He just called out every owner in the NFL and stated he was done with the NFL.

FYI Big Jim, I just dropped AB and picked up Burkhead as James White is out as his wife is delivering their child today.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
The Ravens will go places this year. Really impressed with Lamar Jackson. They just could not compete with the Chiefs. I don't know if anyone can keep Mahomes and company in check this season. The Chiefs defense is dramatically improved over last year. I felt it would be a good game and it did not disappoint.

Bridgewater and the Saints don't look as if they are missing Brees. Are the Seahawks that bad?

Members online

No members online now.