• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2019 Masters Discussion Thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Spieth and Rose both at +3. Spieth looked as if he just can't overcome the frustration. Still... both are only six shots back from the leader. McIlroy and Reed at +1. I traded Reed for McIlroy in the challenge. So far... that was a wash. Thomas at even. Any one of these could catch fire over the next couple of rounds.
Casey surprises me. I thought he'd been playing solid golf. Guess you can have a bad day on the golf course. I never have...….

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Koepka has something happen when he plays a major. He wasn't playing all that great and then he turns it on. Why I just don't pick him is beyond me. And Rory sucked. So did Rose which surprised me. Maybe I jinx players I choose? :rolleyes:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Molinari made it look easy. McIlroy playing a little better. Jason Day having a good day for his back giving him trouble earlier this week. These guys are good!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Rose, Garcia, Swartzel, Casey... some good sticks miss the cut. But, look at the top 10 to 15 places on the leaderboard!!! The next two days will be like watching the "All-Star" game of golf. Surprised at this Harding kid from SA? Didn't know he is something like #49 in the world rankings. May be a "recliner day" both Saturday and Sunday.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Just goes to show, my heart is smarter than my head.

I picked DJ, Spieth, Rose, Casey for the win. I wanted Phil, Tiger, Scott, DJ.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.