• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2019 Masters Discussion Thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
The winner will come from the players 1-T5.

View attachment 31311
I think you are correct. Someone like DJ would have to shoot 63 or 64 while Molinari would have to really tank. Molinari has been there before and doesn't seem to get too rattled. The only possible problem with the last group will be significant crowd noise from the gallery on every hole. Molinari and Finau will just have to be able to shut that out.
The commentators... the news media... the galleries are all pulling for Woods. It's almost as if the Earth will tilt off it's axis of rotation if he doesn't. He is certainly playing well. Almost back to being able to will the ball into the hole with his putter.
I'm not counting Koepka or Poulter out of it. Either could go really low. They, too, will have to guard against being distracted from the gallery noise behind them.
Should be a good day to watch golf.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
12 strikes again. Koepka and Poulter find the creek taking them out of contention.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
And Molinari finds it, too, opening the door.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Finau the last one to find the creek. Amazing how 12 kills so many great players on Sunday.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Koepka Eagles 13 getting him right back in the mix.

🔥 Latest posts