• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2019 Season - General Discussions and Whatnots

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
What the heck happened to Kuch today?? Was right at the top of the leader board the first two rounds. Then carded a 79 today to drop 28 places on the board.
Lots of eagles being carded. Drivable par 4's and short par 5's.
Nasty 4 putt on the back 9 kind of sent him off the rails.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Nice to see a leaderboard with a half-dozen or more in position to win late in the round.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Dude, Robert Gamez is playing this week in the Arnold Palmer Invitational. :eek:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Did you guys see Phil hit his ball, right-handed, into the fence yesterday? Crazy!

Classic Phil! There were some really weird shots that first day of the tourney. D.A. Points aced a par 3. Says he mishit his 6-iron and just hoped it cleared the bunker. You can tell how upset he is with his shot. Not only does it clear the bunker, but rolls in the hole.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
So the Players is in March now. Apparently Pete Dye designed it to be played in the spring, so here we are.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
So the Players is in March now. Apparently Pete Dye designed it to be played in the spring, so here we are.
They wanted to move the PGA to earlier in the year. Instead of being in August, it is now in May. That shoved the Player's to March... The Masters, April... PGA, May.... U.S. Open, June... Open Championship, July. I would think that for many of the big name players, they may just pack it in after the Open Championship.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.