• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2019 Season - General Discussions and Whatnots

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Just got home from playing and turned The Players on. Now, this is what I call competitive golf! A plethora of players at the top of the leaderboard. No single player running away with any tourney this year. Another tourney where we may not know the winner until the last putt has dropped on Sunday.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
David Duval on "Live From The Players"... "Someone will win this tournament tomorrow. I just don't know who it is." Duh!!! Is that not the way with most sporting events? Are you disappointed that someone doesn't have a 10 stroke lead going into Sunday? C'mon! Again, I love the fact we are back to "any given Sunday" on the PGA Tour!

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Ha! This quick exchange was perfect since Rahm blew a fuse the next day.

I’m trying not to be fickle but I can’t warm to Rahm. I just can’t find any likeable personality traits.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I’m trying not to be fickle but I can’t warm to Rahm. I just can’t find any likeable personality traits.
At first I gave Rahm the benefit of the doubt because he was from Arizona State University. Now? Meh.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
At first I gave Rahm the benefit of the doubt because he was from Arizona State University. Now? Meh.

I'm with you.

Twelve months ago I followed Rahm on Instagram. I saw he had a big t!tted bimbo girlfriend on Instagram also. She looked like one of John Daly’s rejects. So I followed her as well. I didn’t make a comment on any of her posts but within days she had blocked me.

After awhile I grew bored of Rahm’s Instagram feed so I unfollowed.

When I watch coverage of his round, I can’t find anything to warm to. I can’t imagine him being a long term fixture on the PGA tour.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Twelve months ago I followed Rahm on Instagram. I saw he had a big t!tted bimbo girlfriend on Instagram also. She looked like one of John Daly’s rejects. So I followed her as well. I didn’t make a comment on any of her posts but within days she had blocked me.

After awhile I grew bored of Rahm’s Instagram feed so I unfollowed.

When I watch coverage of his round, I can’t find anything to warm to. I can’t imagine him being a long term fixture on the PGA tour.
Is the girlfriend available??

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.