• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2019 The US Open Discussion Thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Koepka is the cyborg who chased Arnie in Terminator. He’s not wired to have a bad tournament.
What's a "cyborg". Was Arnold Palmer in some movie called "Terminator"? Never saw that one. Must be relatively new. Did it come out after "Beach Blanket Bingo" or "Viva Las Vegas"?

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
There is a glimmer of hope. Apparently, the folks that run Pebble Beach will have a say in course setup/watering schedule and will not allow the USGA to “lose the course” during the US Open. I wish more open venues would do this, they are the experts when it comes to their course’s needs and local weather conditions and understand what works and what does not.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Steve Williams will be on the bag for Jason Day this week. I hope Day is paired with Tiger at some stage!
Saw that. Could make for some interesting interaction, both on and off the course. Don't know if I've ever seen a good fisticuffs between players/caddies at a PGA event.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Saw that. Could make for some interesting interaction, both on and off the course. Don't know if I've ever seen a good fisticuffs between players/caddies at a PGA event.
My money is on Stevie if it comes to fisticuffs.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
On the bill...Celebrity UFC fight-night at Pebble Beach
  • Justin Bieber challenges Tom Cruise
  • Tiggy Woods challenges Steve Williams
  • Kuuch challenges just about anyone, list of contenders queuing to have a swipe at him!
  • Tag teams Phil M & Kiradech Aphibarnrat challenges Pat Perez & Charley Hoffman - Thong only battle of the man boob bulge!!
Others?

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Steve Williams will be on the bag for Jason Day this week. I hope Day is paired with Tiger at some stage!
They said the same thing when he caddied for Adam Scott and nothing ever happened.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia

More information has emerged.

“Williams – the long-time caddie for superstars including Tiger Woods, Greg Norman, Ray Floyd, Adam Scott and Ian Baker-Finch – would return to the US PGA Tour full-time, but only on some brutally frank instructions.

“He told me, `If you're not working hard enough, I'm gone’,” Day said.”

Day: Time to end underachieving

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.