• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2020-2021 NFL Season

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
stag-albums-random+stuff-picture170-spelling-nazi.jpg
Never did trust those Airy'uns.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Belichick 1, Brady 0

It may take Brady a few more games to get going with the lack of preseason games and learning a new offense, but Belichick had the Pats ready to go out the gate. The Pats looked good on both sides of the ball.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Thursday night Football: Battle of Ohio. Could be a good game...could.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
My Chiefs are have their butts being handed to them by the Chargers. Chargers QB hurt in pregame warmups and a rookie out of Oregon started. The way he's playing, he may be the starter from here on.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
My Chiefs are have their butts being handed to them by the Chargers. Chargers QB hurt in pregame warmups and a rookie out of Oregon started. The way he's playing, he may be the starter from here on.
How can you not start Herbert next week after what he is done to the Chiefs? Chiefs will probably come back and win, anyway, but Herbert has looked good in his debut.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Chiefs won in overtime!! Mahommes always finds a way to come back. Butker is something else. 53 yarder for the win. Hit it, but KC offsides. Now has 58 yarder for the win. Just as he is kicking, SD calls time out. He's made two, but has to kick a third. Puts the next 58 yarder through the uprights for the win.
Herbert is something else. I think they said he is 6' 6" and 240 lbs. SD should go a long ways with their offense and defense. Tough team.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.