• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2020 PGA Championship, Harding Park discussion

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
I rarely watch the PGA, just never have liked it like the other 3. Not even sure why.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Yesterday Tiger blew a drive way right, walking off the tee box the mic caught him saying “******* dickhead”. I had to LOL because he sounded like me except my go to is “******* whore”.
Woods can no longer 'will' a putt in the hole like he used to. He was sporting a different putter for the PGA. Missed quite a few that he would have made in his prime. His short game just isn't as sharp. He will be able to put the ball out there with most any in the game. He may well contend a few more times. I just don't see him ever returning as "the" predominant player.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
CBS and Nantz suck balls.

"Cameron Champ could be the first African-American to win a major since Tiger!!! Blah, blah, blah....." The guy looks whiter than I do. This virtue signalling in sports is getting sickening.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
CBS and Nantz suck balls.

"Cameron Champ could be the first African-American to win a major since Tiger!!! Blah, blah, blah....." The guy looks whiter than I do. This virtue signalling in sports is getting sickening.
I was scratching my head too Even asked my wife if I heard it right.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Yeah I had to look it up. He got his mom's light skin, but he's definitely African-American from his dad's side.

champ_1920_dad_grandfather.jpg

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Yeah I had to look it up. He got his mom's light skin, but he's definitely African-American from his dad's side.

champ_1920_dad_grandfather.jpg
I knew that, but he is 25% AA, and looks white, so how the hell could he ever have experienced "racism" ? It's bullshit.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I rarely watch the PGA, just never have liked it like the other 3. Not even sure why.

I’ve often thought the PGA to be right up there with the Masters for excitement. I think they do a great job setting up the course. Harding Park was cool but it was a bombers course.

I struggle with the US Open. I know they want to protect pat and all but man sometimes it’s just brutal watching it, especially the last 3-4 years. Too many gaffes with course set up. I like the way the other 3 set up the course. Set the pins, make it harder than a normal event and lets see what they can do. The USGA is more concerned with protecting par than running a great event.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Woods can no longer 'will' a putt in the hole like he used to. He was sporting a different putter for the PGA. Missed quite a few that he would have made in his prime. His short game just isn't as sharp. He will be able to put the ball out there with most any in the game. He may well contend a few more times. I just don't see him ever returning as "the" predominant player.

You’re gonna hate hearing this but even Tiger at 80% or whatever he is is still better than 75% of the rest of the guys on tour. Also Tiger at 80% moves the needle 100000 times more than any other player on tour. He’s generational and we are seeing the last of his kind for awhile.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
You’re gonna hate hearing this but even Tiger at 80% or whatever he is is still better than 75% of the rest of the guys on tour. Also Tiger at 80% moves the needle 100000 times more than any other player on tour. He’s generational and we are seeing the last of his kind for awhile.
^^^this

🔥 Latest posts