• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2020 Season - General Discussions

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Just realized I didn't run a coffee cup challenge for the PGA Championship. Covid got me all messed up, sorry guys.

Will start one for the US Open in September.
We will survive, this time.:D

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Just realized I didn't run a coffee cup challenge for the PGA Championship. Covid got me all messed up, sorry guys.

tenor.gif

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country

Since the fact is that I would have won, I will be expecting the prize for the non-existent challenge arriving soon via USPS. I'll PM you my address.......

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Dolch: Justin Thomas’ f-bomb outbursts are becoming too much

This guy is whining that JT said some bad words when he got frustrated. Cry me a fvckin' river (ironically this site has swear filters that I can't remove). :rolleyes:

JT is a 3rd generation private country club kid. The shit he's seen and heard on the golf course pales in comparison to an f-bomb here and there, and they put him on some pedestal like he's some refined gentleman who politely asks for Grey Poupon.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country

This guy is whining that JT said some bad words when he got frustrated. Cry me a fvckin' river (ironically this site has swear filters that I can't remove). :rolleyes:

JT is a 3rd generation private country club kid. The shit he's seen and heard on the golf course pales in comparison to an f-bomb here and there, and they put him on some pedestal like he's some refined gentleman who politely asks for Grey Poupon.
I would prefer to hear more. I like the raw sounds of the game.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country

You said shit, asshole...damn filter works great. :D

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
Shit -Piss - Fukk - Cunt - Cocksucker - Motherfucker and Tits !!! Huh !?!

carlin.jpg

🔥 Latest posts