• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2nd birdie

PMay

Jul 7, 2009
Bloomington Indiana
Country
United States United States
Ok so the day started out like crap i could hit a straight drive to save my ass. Then the guys on the team got me fixed and i started to play well. Last 3 holes went bogey par birdie.
A chip in a par five only my second birdie in my life.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Congrats!!

I wasn't feeling really well from the night before, but on Sunday, I had 2 birds and surprised the hell out of myself considering how bad I felt. Stuck a 7-iron from 162 yards to 8 inches! Made me want to play another 18 to see if I could improve!

Hell, even my buddy who's just starting to play a bit more now got 3 birds. We played with some other members, instead of our regular group, and both of us wished we were playing our regulars together like normal. We'd have PLENTY of trash bets on the side that we would have won!

Keep it up, and play smart, and they'll come easier!

OP
PMay

PMay

Jul 7, 2009
Bloomington Indiana
Country
United States United States
Thanks im still pretty new to the game and working out most of the kinks. I just quit playing baseball and need to learn how to swing like a golfer.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online