• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

3 club challenge

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Ended up playing pretty much bogey golf today and finished top 10. Made a few pars and a few bogeys. I'm pretty happy with the clubs I chose. Would have been nice to have been about 20-30 yards further on a few of the holes though. Only one guy in the top 10 didn't have a putter.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Ended up playing pretty much bogey golf today and finished top 10. Made a few pars and a few bogeys. I'm pretty happy with the clubs I chose. Would have been nice to have been about 20-30 yards further on a few of the holes though. Only one guy in the top 10 didn't have a putter.
Good job, Greg!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Nice work!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Nice!

🔥 Latest posts