• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A brief introduction

Brocks

Aug 1, 2006
Hey,

I've been looking for a golf forum for a while now, looking round I'm hopin' this is the right choice for me.

Steve's the name, I live and play in Heswall on the Wirral, UK near Hoylake :ukflag:

I try to play at least once a week but recently I've failed misserabley.
So without further ado....here's to some fun and games.....

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
Welcome aboaord Steve. We have quite a few guys from the UK here. I think you'll find this place a great place to hang out and avoid actualy working while at work :D.

OP
B

Brocks

Aug 1, 2006
It will be interesting to get an insight into the differences between golf over here and there. I've already seen some surprising differences and heard rumours of many more. Lets see what the future holds!

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Care for a round here in Georgia today? It's only 98F with a heat index of 104F.

Frick. I'm practicing my putting. Inside, in the AC.

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
SiberianDVM said:
Care for a round here in Georgia today? It's only 98F with a heat index of 104F.

Doc you live in a cooler zone that me. Weather.com had athens at 102 yesterday. Thats actual temp not heat index.

OP
B

Brocks

Aug 1, 2006
Adam Pettman said:
Its great to see another Great Brit on here. So do you consider yourself a Scouser.

Cheers Adam. My parents are scousers. Technically I am a Wirralian, but I am what they'd call a woolyback. I like to point out that I was born in Cheshire (before the boundary moved!)

Spotted youre from Kirkcudbright....get to see much of the artillery range up there?

SiberianDVM said:

Frick. I'm practicing my putting. Inside, in the AC.

Sounds cold to me.....At the open I was marshalling in 98F in the shade whilst having to wear a hat and jacket. That's one way to loose weight!

Members online

No members online now.