• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A few photos from Birmingham, AL (US)

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
We are going to do it either next May or the following October. These are the best times considering both course conditions and weather.

We want to play golf for three days with 36 holes per day. We will play a total of 3-5 courses depending upon logistics and costs.

The cost for the golf should be about $100 USD per day including carts. Some days will cost a bit less and one day will cost a bit more.

Lodging cost will be about $50 per player per day if you double bunk and twice that if you elect to get your own room.

We want the group to fly in on a Wednesday and play Thursday - Saturday and fly home on Sunday. This will give those of you who are traveling long distances plenty of time to get home on Sunday night.

We are going to play very good to excellent courses - some of which are currently rated as the best in the US by Golf Digest and another which hosts a USPGA Tour Seniors event every year. This course is part of the Robert Trent Jones Trail. The worst course will be very good and the best will be outstanding.

There are tons of threads about our aborted Fall trip which was to be held about three weeks ago. Circumstances made it difficult for many of the guys to get here so we decided to postpone it. If you can locate them, I put in several links to the exact courses which will enable you to see the courses.

We have strong interest from Canadians and anticipate 3-4 attending when we finally decide on firm dates. Also anticipate several yanks who will travel quite a way as well.

There should be ample eating and drinking as well...

We would love to have you along with us...

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
B - If it's this spring I am out for sure FYI.

I am going to SoCal next month for 4 days to play golf with a good pal who lives out there in the Inland Empire. I don't know how the wife would react to 2 golf vacations in 5 months.

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
VtDivot said:
B - If it's this spring I am out for sure FYI.

I am going to SoCal next month for 4 days to play golf with a good pal who lives out there in the Inland Empire. I don't know how the wife would react to 2 golf vacations in 5 months.

Glad you replied on this...maybe we should do a poll in the next few weeks concerning May vs October...

Wheelerm

GET IN THE HOLE!
Oct 11, 2005
Oh sorry, admin please delete this post here and the post before, sorry for this is clicked on post twice =(

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.