• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A fool and his money

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
are soon parted

PROTOTYPE_PUTTER_2000x2000.jpg

Odyssey 82 Prototype Putter

I just had to have one of these. For nearly a decade I have searched for a modern version of this style putter. I am too lazy to fight Phil for his (besides he is a big SOB), so I pulled out the wallet.
PROTOTYPE_PUTTER_2000x2000.jpg

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
And right handed to boot. Ballsy! ;)

R35

The funny thing is that they originally werent going to release these in left handed. Now how farked up would that be since the guy who they made the freaking original for is a farking lefty.

tiege

Feb 15, 2011
I'm a lefty and my stroke is a slight inside to out arc. I used to use an old Wilson blade which was nice. I bought one of the P82's with the 34 inch shaft because I was able to demo one inside a local golf shop which has a huge putting green and loved the way it worked. It was worth every penny IMO. In fact given the prices of most drivers nowadays I consider it a bargain. I'd gladly spend the same amount of cash all over again if I ever lost it.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
The funny thing is that they originally werent going to release these in left handed. Now how farked up would that be since the guy who they made the freaking original for is a farking lefty.

That's pretty farked up.

R35

I've been wondering for awhile now, what exactly is a fark? Is this a Canadian thing? Something to do with sheep? :emot-angel:

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I've been wondering for awhile now, what exactly is a fark? Is this a Canadian thing? Something to do with sheep? :emot-angel:

It's just a way of saying f*ck on an internet site without having to use the "*".

How the fark could you not figure that out, Jim? :D

R35

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Yep, that way you can call Rock a sheep farking bastid without using bad words. :D

🔥 Latest posts