• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Acer XP905 Pro

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Just jumped on the bandwagon with these. I haven't read a bad thing about them online. I picked up 3-PW and free sandwedge and shipping. The total came to $145.95 that is put together with grips and everything. Can't wait to try them out on the course.

OP
Topflite_D2

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
That was what I got from all the reviews I read and I remember reading about them on this site. For the price they can't be beat.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
That was what I got from all the reviews I read and I remember reading about them on this site. For the price they can't be beat.

Where did you buy? And what shafts did you put in them? I have been kicking around grabbing a set of these but haven't yet...where did you get free shipping?

OP
Topflite_D2

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
I looked around and the best deal I found on these assembled was at Crosshair Golf. Acer XP 905 Pro Iron I ended up with just the Apollo shaft that is included in the price, I figured I'm not that great yet so I'll just go with that shaft.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Hrm.... Great price on a nice set!

Might build me a set of those soon.. Hows the top line on those?? Real thick, or what?

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007

Might build me a set of those soon.. Hows the top line on those?? Real thick, or what?

They look just like the Cally X-20 tours I think

Yep, they are good looking clubs. I've had people mistake mine for Callys.

The top line is pretty thick but it's not too ugly. I am picky about the looks of an iron at address and of all the "shovels" I've looked at these are about the least objectionable I've seen. Also, the head is more compact than most GI irons so they don't look massive at all. Pretty small offset too.

You can get a look at the topline here:

Hireko Golf - Product Detail

BrandonM7

Nov 23, 2007

If you really want to know how they look/feel/etc, you're in luck. Bring your arse down here like you keep talking about, because I have a 3-PW set of these on Apollo Shadow steels built to standard length that you're welcome to play around with. I'm not bagging them right now anyway because I had some minor left wrist and elbow pain (from digging trenches, lol) so I'm carrying my graphite-shafted set.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I might take you up on that... We could swing a morning weekend round somewhere..

🔥 Latest posts