• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

"After the Flood" Special

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
In an effort to recoup some of the huge damage we incurred from the flood, we will be running a series of specials.

This first one, comes compliments from Tim Chopp at TourSwing who has offered a remarkable deal to assist us.

For a limited time he/we are offering the following:

OFFER #1
Your choice of TourSwing 10° or 12° Renegade with standard Vengeance shaft (retail $299).... $99 delivered!

OFFER #2
Your choice of either the new Black or Silver Avenger shafts (Retail $80).... $49 delivered.

(picture of our course and adjacent baseball diamond/fairgrounds)
View attachment awww.indacupgolf.com_Flooded_Course_2008.JPG

Dusty90

Another Canuck
May 6, 2007
Those are some great deals. Too bad I am saving for University next year, otherwise I would be tryin out one of those Renegades for sure. Good luck getting everything back together after the flood..

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Vengance shaft in a regular flex? If so I will take one in 12º & give it a shot. Will pm you.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Those are some great deals, but I have more drivers than one person should. But not as many as Zaphod. Is that you in a boat by the baseball diamond 3rd base?

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
That's an amazing deal on the Renegade, any of you that don't have one already should jump on it. I've got one and love it. Just make certain you go up a loft, that thing is super low spin but VERY long and runs out like crazy when it hits the ground.

Glad to hear you are back up and running Indacup :thumbs up:

I have 6, or is it 7 drivers, am I winning?

RickinMA

Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2007
Rory,
I sent you an email and it got kicked back to me - I forwarded it to a different address but haven't heard back - did you get it?

🔥 Latest posts