• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Aldila *VooDoo* Pre Orders

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
Hello- now taking pre orders for the new Aldila -VooDoo shaft coming out next month.. (a few weeks here) i know many are coming into winter but for the rest in good weather states- lets get busy!

Aldila Voodoo for nice pictures and total spec's. 60 and 75 gram weight versions will be made available. The Patented S-Core technology acting like a rib system in the shaft - increases the shafts hoop stiffness greatly thus allowing for less shaft ovaling/deformation during the swing.. ENGLISH>> better distance & accuracy : smooth loading during the swing. All wrapped up in a slick burgandyish skin with blazing VooDoo' logo.. :cool: Order through email or call in.. also- you can go directly to the website.. Questions feel free to ask me. I have not personally hit the new VooDoo yet- but talked with a few mini tour players whom have- so can lend some guidance.. Aldila Voodoo VS6
:usflag:

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
How much (gulp!) will these things cost? :(
Site says $299 and 10% off and free shipping on $150 or more. Looks like you'll save about $130 off retail. Better get the CC out of the freezer and start the thawing process. :laugh:

edit 1 - I have a heat gun you can borrow :)

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Are these the same shafts that come standard in the Titty 909's???

If so, save your cash and buy something decent, like an NV!!! (And thats saying A LOT!)

Put this thing in a G10 and be prepared to blow chunks! (vomit for those not in the know).

FAIL! :horse:

Sorry if this drives away sales Ken...

OP
Victory

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
well it is NOT the watered down version coming stock in the new Titleist drivers.. rest assure- Original beefed up version.. see it working with any driver out there.. You can order the new 909 driver with the ALdila VooDoo and not the made for titleist voodoo* also- just food for thought lefty-- - done so already..
The shaft will be $299.95 retail.. correct. some discounting and free shipping we are offering for the ShotTalk members. once they hit - i'll work up a demo in the nakashima htek head and pass around..

Intial word from a few mini tour level players around the area already hitting it. > mind you it is the 70 and 80 gram versions> stout golf shaft - with premium on control and mid-low spin. so the heavier 70-80 gram shafts are geared towards the more aggressive swings.. the 60 will be playable for all levels of play.. slightly more torque thus more feel.. time will tell- just getting something out there early.. you all know - the new kool aid is coming!!!

OP
Victory

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
the shafts are now in stock.. 60 and 70 models.. demo's now available also.. reg and stiff.. feel free to aks any questions.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
I think the site owner needs some demo lovin'......oh, wait, it's turing to fecking winter here....never mind. :)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.