• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Almost here...

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
It sure did seem like winter just didn't want to go away here in Southern Ontario, they even still have flurries in the forecast. I like to think that has a lot to do with "just in case..." But at this point, I think it's safe to say, Canadian golf season is right around the corner!!

With that said, I wrestled my clubs outta the basement and just let them soak in some sunshine. They needed some fresh air!!

There's still some snow on the ground in shaded areas and my lawn looks like ass, but I'm starting to get the itch!
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1428153956.920538.jpg

Anders_H

mmmm, beer
Mar 12, 2015
Gavle
Country
Sweden Sweden
Here I am, sitting at work a 4 am and you d***heads are probably drinking beer and talking of the latest round that you played today, bet you all think it was too hot to play as well...

But come tuesday I hope that I can do as Louie and get the season going.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
Here I am, sitting at work a 4 am and you d***heads are probably drinking beer and talking of the latest round that you played today, bet you all think it was too hot to play as well...

But come tuesday I hope that I can do as Louie and get the season going.
You have the drinking beer part right. Enjoy work. :)

Anders_H

mmmm, beer
Mar 12, 2015
Gavle
Country
Sweden Sweden
I manage the trains in the northern half of Sweden, if something happens I have to act. But a night like tonight I watch the playoffs and adding to the post count in Shottalk :)

There is eight 48 inch screens on the wall, there I can monitor all our trains and try to find potential problems (at the moment one of them is connected to the NHL network...).

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Well... It sure wasn't pretty, and I was most definitely rusty from the extended off season. But I got my cuts in this morning, had a blast and will no doubt be out there again very soon.

Touch was GONE! Had nothing!! It's amazing how quickly that deserts you after a lay off. Irons and woods started coming around on the back, but my putter decided not to show up at all. My one bright spot was that I didn't loose a ball!! Which is a silver lining for sure. The other being time spent outdoors with a couple real good friends!!

Can't wait to do it all again!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.