• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Amanda Dufner available.... Lark????

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Amanda+Dufner+Presidents+Cup+Final+Round+wVqFZRtsNPEl.jpg

43376.jpg

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
The face depitcts an attitude of "I'm high maintenance and know it. I'm all about money, jewelry, clothes, and social status. Sex is waaayy down the line. If I tire of you, there's plenty other folks out there who can hand me what I want."

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
The face depitcts an attitude of "I'm high maintenance and know it. I'm all about money, jewelry, clothes, and social status. Sex is waaayy down the line. If I tire of you, there's plenty other folks out there who can hand me what I want."

She has something I want. I'm good for pretending that I have what she wants. ;)

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada

Does she ever! Wow!! Certified biiatch!! But I'd gladly be the guy she cheats with... [emoji12]

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Man those red boots!!

Imagine her saying to Jason, "OK big guy, the weight has to come off or you're getting no-where near me!"

"Ah, OK honey I've lost 100lb, how about some now?"

"Too late sucka! Thanks for the cool $2.5m, see ya!"

🔥 Latest posts