• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

An old man's "tools"....

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Below is my new Titleist cart bag that I recently scored.
Clubs 001.jpg

"Pretty" Ping USA bag that is sorta special.
Clubs 006.jpg
And... for those who might question my signature that shows the BeCu irons... look real closely. Amazing, aren't they????

Before you ask about the ball racks, I have somewhere over 1,500 "collector" balls in racks on the basement walls. Old logos from businesses that are no longer... Old logos from corporations who have long since changed/modernized their logos... "Signature balls" from Cary Middlecoff, Sam Snead, Lee Trevino, etc... A couple "Tiger" brand balls from back in the 50s when TW wasn't even a thought in Earl's eyes...
Clubs 001.jpg
Clubs 006.jpg

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I love the new bag...I want one. I have a close friend that collects logo balls. I bet he would shit if he saw your collection.

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I love the new bag...I want one. I have a close friend that collects logo balls. I bet he would shit if he saw your collection.

If he's a serious collector, I'd be more than happy to visit with him about "gifting" him with the entire collection... for a fair price. My wife keeps suggesting we need to downsize homes one of these days. (Will go from the small home we have now to something the size of an outhouse. Most of the "junk" we have around is hers anyway!!!!)

shep3470

Apr 5, 2009
Omaha, NE
If he's a serious collector, I'd be more than happy to visit with him about "gifting" him with the entire collection... for a fair price. My wife keeps suggesting we need to downsize homes one of these days. (Will go from the small home we have now to something the size of an outhouse. Most of the "junk" we have around is hers anyway!!!!)

How many in your collection?

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Love that PING bag!

Beautiful, just not too practical. Really heavy. And... don't want it getting beat up on the back of a cart. Got it about 3 years ago from a local who was hard up for money. It's just like new and I paid $35.00 for it.

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
How many in your collection?

It's between 1,200 and 1,500 on racks. Brother-in-law made the racks. Some are finished with a walnut stain. Some are bare wood... just full of balls. Lots of novelty balls, like a tape measure golf ball. Some of the two-color Ping balls. Just a menagerie of old balls.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
It's between 1,200 and 1,500 on racks. Brother-in-law made the racks. Some are finished with a walnut stain. Some are bare wood... just full of balls. Lots of novelty balls, like a tape measure golf ball. Some of the two-color Ping balls. Just a menagerie of old balls.
Gee, imagine that....limp's got old balls. :D

Nice looking bags, limp! The Ping bag is really sweet!

Hanley

Aug 23, 2010
Hi Friend, you have good collection , i just join a golf course & i am looking for used cart bag, if anyone want to sale it then please inform me by post reply

mikbergs

Aug 17, 2012
What color ping balls do you have? I saw the yellow/orange one in the picture. Any more?

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
A newbie resurrects a thread from almost 2 years ago... and I have the same bags and same irons. That's sad! Driver and fairways have changed. Some hybrids added. The belly putter found a home there a few weeks ago. Beginning to think I need an excuse to get some new irons.....:)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online