• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

An old time golfer...

OP
Tennessee

Tennessee

Jan 31, 2014
Cleveland, TN
Country
United States United States
Never heard of the band Mass Driver. And I personally spent a fair amount of time in the bunkers in the Bear Trace. Killed my score.
I have the pleasure of living across the street from a single, 73 year old man who lives in the condo across the street from me. One of those guys who on a decent day, not great, will shoot his age. We play together occasionally.
You know the type...175 yards, 175 yards, very short iron, one putt. Move on to the next hole, please...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Welcome! We don't necessarily have a bunch of old time golfers. We do have a bunch of old timers who play golf! If you have played this game for 55 years... and were out of diapers when you picked the game up... sounds like you'll fit right in with the intelligent segment of ShotTalk. These young flat-bellies on here don't know squat!!!! :D

Actually, even the youngster on here are pretty good guys!! We just don't allow none a them females on here. Need to keep them barefoot, pregnant, in the kitchen, and off the golf course! Again... Welcome!!!!

OP
Tennessee

Tennessee

Jan 31, 2014
Cleveland, TN
Country
TEA Time, I am friends with the owner of the main music store in Cleveland, I'll ask him if he knows of them. He should.
Thanks to everyone!

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online