• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

An Option on the Yaupon - Wave

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
Just like on the Surfside we did some modifications on the Yaupon. Let me know what you think.

000_0008.jpg

000_0009.jpg

000_0011.jpg

000_0012.jpg

000_0013.jpg

000_0014.jpg

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I like the look. Does it affect head weight though? Is the max headweight still the same or do you lose some of that capability?

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
I like the look. Does it affect head weight though? Is the max headweight still the same or do you lose some of that capability?

We lose some of it, but I doubt that there is much we could not accomodate. Let me know if it is something you are looking at, hosel type and weight you are looking for.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Oh, I pretty much know what I want, I am just trying to resist the temptation but you guys keep on making it harder and harder to resist. :D

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Oh, I pretty much know what I want, I am just trying to resist the temptation but you guys keep on making it harder and harder to resist. :D

+1, just do what I did, give in, admit you can't resist and send Chris an email detailing what you want. He will send you a ball-park price and you'll know how much to set aside each week, :D

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
What are you waiting for...scared??

I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU to place your order TODAY!!!! :p

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country

I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU to place your order TODAY!!!! :p

I have come close a couple of times, but thankfully lasted through the sale at the end of the year. Convinced my self to hold off, for now, but when the sale comes around again temptaion will rise.

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
I have come close a couple of times, but thankfully lasted through the sale at the end of the year. Convinced my self to hold off, for now, but when the sale comes around again temptaion will rise.

I guess I should have made it more clear. Those prices were a one time get my name out there price. Those prices will not be revisited. My putters will sell for 279.99 online(direct through website) and I will have some discount for forums where I am a sponsor, but I will not drop below 250.00 to protect my distributors.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007

:p

What am I waiting for? 2 things.

1st, before I bought my Scotty, I was putting lights out with my "The Fat Lady Swings", once the Scotty came in she got mad at me and I couldn't find water with her.

2nd, and the biggest reason, :laugh:, I'm laid off right now, money is a tad tight right now.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online