• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

And After a Long Hiadous......

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
I'm back fellas, school was a tad insane to put it mildy but its finaly winding down for the year one for year and, I'm be Mahalleday Engineer In Training. I can't freaking wait boo ya.

I figure I've been gone long enough you warrent a re-introduction of shorts theres a ton oh new ppl in here, new ot me anyways :).

So to all the "new" people.

Names Mike, in from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, though i Currently am in Univeristy in Ontario getting my bachelors on Civil Engineering. I usualy play to about a 10 handicap when i get a chance to play. Cleveland TA-5's and a shiny new Mizuno Mp-001 Driver in da bag.

Hopwfuly I'll get back in to posting a become active agin in here, I kinda missed this place :eek:

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Welcome back Mal......you gotta stay in touch better. You're sort of a plank owner here. ;)

OP
MAHALLEDAY

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
Yeah, I really did ppull a bit of a Hoodini. But I'm back at least more than I have been by summer I should be posting fairly regularly. What else am I gonan do at work :D.

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Hmm, so university still hasn't brought in spelling and typing courses yet, huh Mah?

Gud to haf u bak reegardlis!

:D

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Wif da spelinn thatt way, I thot maybee he was a "Prank" ownur, Sling!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Mah,

You were gone? Geeze, I gotta pay more attention.

Maybe it's me trying to forget Winnipeg, subconsiously....:D

R35

OP
MAHALLEDAY

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
Yeah all math and no writing makes mee a werse speeller. I'll have to work on that. Good to be back guys, good to be back.

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Mah - It's nice to see a fellow civil engineer (and E.I.T.) on here. Which discipline are you specializing in? I graduated with my BS from University of Arizona almost 2 years ago. How long until you complete your degree?

TH

OP
MAHALLEDAY

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
I have one year left, after this one. I plan on specializing in structures. Does your school compete in the ASCE Steel Bridge competion?

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Yes we competed, but I was on the concrete canoe team. We competed in the Pacific Southwest Region. The cal-poly schools usually swept the competition, but it was still fun to compete.

I specialized in hydrology and transportation in school and am now doing land development and site design for a consulting firm. It's a lot of fun. And I get to spend my days on the computer :)

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Hey Mal:

Good to hear from ya...and remind everyone that there is no engineer on the face of the earth that can spell anyway....

OP
MAHALLEDAY

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
Bravo said:
Hey Mal:

Good to hear from ya...and remind everyone that there is no engineer on the face of the earth that can spell anyway....

Dern Twoting Bravo.

WE only compete in the bridge. We are the only Canadian school to qualify for nationals and the only Canadian school to be inducted as a full ASCE member. Yeah we rule :D:D:D.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
MAHALLEDAY said:
Dern Twoting Bravo.

WE only compete in the bridge. We are the only Canadian school to qualify for nationals and the only Canadian school to be inducted as a full ASCE member. Yeah we rule :D:D:D.

Sweet.

So you guys get 15% off at JC Penny, or what?

:biglol:

R35

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
For years, our traveling group here - called "The Mouthwedge" consisted of about 60% engineering and construction guys...

So we would be 300 miles away from home, playing 96 holes of golf over a three day period, drinking beer heavily and all the while I am hearing stories about engineering projects..."the stress load on the beam was judged to be 125% of what the architect specified"..."the change order on the roof job created an additional 30% margin on the contract...I love change orders". "The particulate matter readings on the stack were 50% above the EPA standards so we are putting a new scrubber on their precipitator".

All the while all I wanted to do was play some golf and relax....

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Bravo said:
Hey Mal:

Are you trying to provoke me? :)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.